CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Exceptional! My son was in Lansing, MI on June 22, 2015 for a concert at the Loft with friends. Having auto issues so far away from home, Traverse City, MI. I was very concerned and lost trying to help my son get his car cared for and running again. I had hopped onto the maps of Lansing, MI and verified where my son was with his broken down car, and noticed Ryan's Car and Auto Care on the map close to my son's location. So I called Ryan's Auto service station and explained the situation, Ryan was very helpful referring me to 2 other service stations who may be able to help me in this situation. This first place I called was able to refer me to their towing service and get my son's car in, and serviced within the day,and the charges $$$ were very acceptable, considering the distance from Traverse City, MI and Lansing, Michigan. THANK YOU SO MUCH Ryan for your awesome help with this issue.
Ryans took care of my 2004 dodge stratus SXT coupe named Emma Frost at a very reasonable price and I always got her back quickly. I just had my newer (2000 jeep grand Cherokee named Crimson Dynamo) checked out there too and again, quick and reasonably priced. These dudes do some good work and deserved the praise they receive.
I've been blown away by how great the service is at Ryan's. Everyone has always been super accommodating to how car-illiterate I am, and unlike so many other shops, never take advantage of this. The online car evaluation that they provide you is a huge perk as well